Sunday, February 15

just counting my blessings .... to the tune that old song running through my heart.

"count your many blessings name them one by one"
this is the first line from an old familiar song that was running through my heart 



husband
kids 
grandkids
sisters and brothers
neices and nephews

friends
many
many
friends:
new
old
close
acquaintances past and present

church
relationships
responsibilities
pastors
life group

ministry
blessings galore
house
yard
flowers

seasons that flood my senses
colors
sounds
sunrises and sunsets
bluejays
chickadees
(birdseed everywhere, for which the mice are thankful I'm sure!)

food in fridge
food in belly
bread for each day - literally
and bold fresh coffee

great hair stylist
and good hair dye LOL

texts from kids
emails from family
phone calls
and occasional snailmail

exercise
eating right
feeling better
and losing weight 

a legacy of faith
history of faithfulness
to grandparents
to parents
to us 
and our kids

my Bible 
GOD'S WORD
sharper than a two edged sword
God's greatness
HIS absolute best for us
in the form of JESUS

Saviour
Redeemer
Almighty
Creator
LORD
Way 
Truth
Rock
LOVER OF MY SOUL
O Jesus - how I love you!

happy times
tears
memories
dreams
visions
prophetic word
laying down ... picking up

Jesus- my everything
my ALL

oh, how I am blessed
this list is no exhaustive - just a few thoughts 
from the heart of a blessed woman
yep, that's ME.


"Count your many blessings, see what God has done!!"
(last line of the same old song)

No comments: