Friday, March 13

The Next Step is in HIS hands.... Lord help me trust


Footprints in the Sand - I love that poem. It talks about Jesus carrying us. Just when we only see one set of footprints. I know that over the last few months, okay over my life, there have been many many times when there would have been only one set of footprints in the sand.

I know this because I KNOW there are so many times when he has carried me.

Those who know me, and perhaps those who have read my blog have heard me refer to Women Refreshed at the Well - a vision for women's ministry that God laid on my heart and mind back in 01, and spelled out for me in great detail. Yes, God does that, and did that, and since then, even with my ministry call to McIvor (confirmed by the 93% story) God is STILL entrusting me with His vision for women, and still calling me to follow him on it.

It seems that within the past year, many people have asked me, confirmed to me that God has laid WRATW on their hearts, and people are praying, telling me of dreams and visions they have been given in regards to it. Alvin and I and our kids still feel that God is working on it.... and He will bring it to pass.

Lately, the pot on the back burner has been boiling again, and over the past year i kept hearing God say, "Get the ball rolling" (His words excactly).
In Fall, when our kids came home from their roadtrip to Yellowstone, Josh and Leah spelled out what was impressed on their hearts about the next steps to brining the vision to fruition. It was exciting to hear, and to know that God has involved my whole family in this vision.

Anyhow, part of that vision involves buying some land. Alvin came across some, and this morning I spoke with Dave our real estate friend, about putting in a bid. He was going to share the ministry vision with the people.

Right now, my heart is doing a million flip flops. I have asked my girls to pray about it (the guys are off working) and as Ashley said, God is in control. So, I havce prayed too, and will leave it up to God. This is HIS vision. I am just entrusted with it, and as a result we are the conduits to seeing it come to pass.

So Father, in regards to whether they will accept this bid or not, we want to entrust it to you, and trust that if this is your desire for where the ministry will be, that you will bring it to pass. God, you are sovereign... Lord over all. Your will be done, in my life, in the life of my family, and in the life of this vision for women. Lord, your will be done. Help me not to worry or fret, but to trust.
amen

7 comments:

Jeremy Hiebert Photography said...

I'm praying too! Love Meagan

Jeremy Hiebert Photography said...

I'm praying too!

Josh said...

I feel really compelled to pray for the courage to obey. Courage to move forward if we get the land...and courage to keep pursuing the vision without getting too discouraged if we don't get it. Who knows what the Lord is going to do! I'm SO excited to find out.

Josh said...

That last post was me (Leah). Although I'm sure Josh would agree!
:)

christine said...

the fact that your whole family is behind the vision, and supporting you, is touching and speaks volumes.
there is peace in unity.

Joy Thomas Klassen said...

I don't know what I would do without my husband and kids support. It is one thing when God gives something to a person, entrusts them with a vision, but when the whole family is involved, it is quite something. Thanks Christine for your affirmation.

ashleymarie said...

i haven't had time to read until now, and now that we know we got the land. it is very very cool to read back and see how God is constantly speaking. no doubt we will cry leaving our house (yes i still call it mine too) but my heart actually feels like it's bursting with excitement about what's next...!!