Monday, September 17

an attack from the devil!


HE WILL NOT WIN!!

Because our God
 is BIGGER!!

Today I got home and found out that my daughters had been looking for me/texting me.  I called Ashley after I had read Leah's text, and had checked our ministry website.  Apparently it was taken over by someone/something and what we found was nothing short of appalling. What I found made me so angry - and sad at what is in the world.

Immediately, the verse from 1 Peter 5:8 came to me - as I was on the phone with Ashley who had been trying hard to get an answer (of course, there is never a contact number to call if you need it).  

SO there are two things - PLEASE go to our OLD SITE:

www.womenrefreshed.blogspot.com

AND please redirect anyone you know who also should know.

Please also pray that we can make arrangements to get a proper website, one that can never be tampered with, up and running.

We know that Satan looks for any foothold he can get - and obviously - he thinks he has found one, but OUR GOD is way bigger!!  I guess we have his attention - and he doesn't like that the ministry Women Refreshed at the Well
is moving ahead!!  

1 Peter 5:8

New International Version (NIV)
Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

No comments: