Monday, October 12

a Thanksgiving Acrostic

 



Thankful for ...

a Thanksgiving Acrostic 

Time each day, with those I love 

Hugs from my family - that never gets old.  H could also stand for Husband - He is a Keeper!

All of life experience, the good, the bad, the ugly, the hard - it has all made me who I am today

New mercies every morning - Thank you LORD 

Kids (by birth) Joshua and Ashley, and their spouses, Leah and Michael.  Love these 4!

Story ~ God is writing mine!

Grandchildren ~ Jay (in Heaven), Everett, Roger, Matilda and Maverick.  My life is rich!!

Imagination! The sky is the limit and God gives some amazing ideas! 

Vacation memories from Cuba this past winter, 2 weeks with our kids - pre-Covid.

Impromptu fun - thankful for a couple friends that we enjoy impromptu outings and visits with

Nature that shows me the creativity of God around me!  He speaks to me through nature

God - because without Him, I would be nothing!  He is my Strength!



No comments: