I have been thinking alot lately - about how God - being God - NO ONE can even begin to fathom the deep things of God! You know, sometimes my mind goes there, and my finite thinking just makes me overwhelmed. God - His greatness, His might, His power, His omnipotence, His mysteries, His limits ~ CAN NOT BE FATHOMED!! Sometimes I have said about something, "it is a mystery only God understands". There is way more to our relationship with God, way more to the way He moves, acts, blesses, guides us - than we can even ask or imagine!
- names of people that we needed to connect with
- volunteers that have come and donated their time and effort
- unexpected cheques in the mail
- land purchase with no conditions, no counter offers needed
- neighbour with dozer who helped do some landscaping
- some help with reduced costs from 4 different businesses - covering landscaping to mattresses to soil to furniture. BLESSED!!
- an architect who designed the retreat center, and we were so "on the same page" that very little changed in the design from start to finish
- brothers who KNOW codes and gave sound engineering advice
- a friend who listened to our hearts and designed a landscape plan for us and has informed us that someone is ready to donate the rock needed for the yard
- opportunities to share my story of this adventure to women's groups
- last night - the Pineridge Hollow Christmas Home Tours 2012 started, and Jan Regehr has selected Women Refreshed at the Well as their charity of choice and we will received proceeds from the home tours. (OK that one knocked my socks off)
- Christian Week story (2009) Manitoba Cooperator (2009) and the MB HERALD (coming next month) all wrote stories about the retreat vision. (I am one of 2-3 written about in an article in the Herald, but CW and MC were exclusive about the Vision!)
- more cheques that come unexpected
- people speaking prophetically in our lives and us seeing how the words they have been given for us/ the dreams and the visions - match fully with this adventure God has us on!
- and on and on....