Friday, November 14

Glimpses of Yesterday


Alarm Clocks ~ the smell of good coffee ~ the taste of sweet cinnamon ~ the warm hug of my children ~ talking ~ walking ~ watching snowflakes loftily fall ~ good conversation ~ a few laughs mixed with serious moments ~ more coffee ~ more laughs ~ working side by side ~ ripping wall paper ~ dreaming of winter trips and business ventures ~ knitting ~ Oprah ~ praying together ~ hugging good-bye ~ making supper ~ waiting for our younger kids ~ more hugs ~ more laughs ~ more knitting ~ more prayer ~ more goodbye hugs ~ email checks ~ some tv ~ husband asleep in chair ~ midnite ~ time to hit the sack.
Glimpses of yesterday, which don't talk about the deep parts of the soul, but remind me that today was full. Full of my kids!! I love it! And now, it is after midnight, and I need to get to bed, lest I turn into a pumpkin!! :)
It has been a family type of day... thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

ashleymarie said...

we were very thankful to be at home with you and dad last night. we love it every time we are out there.

love you so much.