Friday, February 6

Randomness...


I am sitting here this morning, looking out the window, watching the flag wave in the wind, and the hugest squirrels run across the yard. Alvin and I walked outside shortly after eight am., then came in and ate breakfast, and now I thought I would just "muse" for a while...

So here are my random thoughts on things I love... just as they come to my mind.

I love a good cup of coffee, usually black, but sometimes with cream. Never milk, only cream! I love watching my four kids banter with one another. I love that my kids love being with us just hanging out! I love popcorn. I love it when our dog Oreo puts his front legs on us, and wants to be petted. I love watching the white clouds on a blue sky. I love snuggling with my husband. I love the smell of fresh sheets, especially pillowcases. I love dancing when no one is watching. I love Jesus! I love reading my parents old journals. I love finding old pictures. I love looking at how much my kids love life. I love the smell of babies. I love the memories of my little grandson, and I remember I loved his smell too. I will always love my little Jay. I love watching birds. I love the sound of a train whistle. I love to feel the warmth of a kitten and I love the purr that it makes when contented. I love a clean house. I love a glass of red wine. I love my extended family. I love the memories of growing up and how much my parents loved me. I love reading. I love watching the movie CITY OF ANGELS. I love travelling, especially with my kids. I love the sound of the ocean, espcially when i am laying with my eyes closed on the sand. I love my friends. I love unexpected letters/cards in the mail from someone who loves me. I love to laugh till tears roll down my cheeks, and I do that alot with my kids and husband. I love doing Beth Moore's Bible Studies. I love worship music. I love going to see and listen to Steve Bell's with the WSO.
I love the hugs I get from little kids. I love to bake. I love to eat my baking!! (or any one else's). I love to go to the cottage.

I am just sitting down, a few hours later, with another good cup of black coffee. Let's see.... what else do I love:
I love the twinkle in my husband's eye - I love the way he can do anything that needs to be done - I love the way my son's eyes water just before he tells you something funny - I love the way Leah can take her hair and just put it up, and it always looks beautiful - I love the way my daughter just sings, riht from her heart, this has always been one of her languages - I love watching Michael as he taps his fingers on his leg (as if drumming) when he hears music - I love having my kids all around the table - I love how they are such a strong source of encouragement - I love how we band together to make a strong united front - I love that we can laugh, cry, and talk together - I love getting texts from my kids - I love travelling together, making memories, taking goofy pictures and just plain getting along.

I love Jesus. (I said that before) I love that He has given me so many gifts - and blessings. I love that He has also carried me/us through incredible dark and deep waters.

I love being a wife, a mom, a granny. I love being a daughter, a sister, and auntie and a friend. I love my extended family more than they know. I love my friends and the way they seem to take chances on me.

I love life...,,Thank you Jesus.
Thank you for allowing me to LOVE.

1 comment:

ashleymarie said...

that is a good solid list! :)
love you