Monday, October 20

...a whisper.....


Sometimes I get this strong sense, I call it a God-thing... and today was one of those moments, when I had a strong sense that God was telling me that he had things under control, and I had a sense I didn't need to be "petitioning" him so strongly in some areas...
And of course, the devil, well, he would hate for anyone to have peace right? So he is throwing in the doubt (are you sure that was God?)
As I write this, I keep hearing His, my Heavenly Father's, whisper to me...."Be still and know that I am God"

That is one of his trademark expressions in my life, and I have sometimes written it over and over, so that I can get the impact of WHO GOD IS... and What He wants to do in my life...
Sometimes I write it like this:
Be still and know that I am GOD
Be still and know that I AM
Be still and KNOW
Be STILL
BE

So Good Night Father.... as I get ready to go to sleep, and as the house is quiet, help me to be still and know that YOU are MY GOD.
Continue to make me aware of your voice and your presence in my life. Thank you in advance for all things, and Lord, thank you in advance for joy!
Help me to be still, Help me to know... Help me to love you with a full heart.
You are my Lord and My God. amen

No comments: