Thursday, August 13

looking forward to hearing Beth!


Over the past few years, I have been challenged, inspired, taught and brought to tears by Beth Moore, who God has given a powerful ministry to. Right now, I am making my way through ESTHER as part of one of her studies - and tomorrow morning bright and early, we will leave for Fargo and looking forward to what Beth Moore has been given by God - to speak into the hearts of women! Somehow I think there is something very special that God wants me to hear. And, I can hardly wait. PLUS it is a bonus, as I get to go to a friend who has "stuck closer than a sister" to me especially over the last year. WOOHOO.... Fargo here we come!

Lord, make us willing and open to hear what it is you will speak into our hearts from your heart through Beth Moore's lips. O God - change my heart - please change it. Lord, I want to hear you, and to respond willingly. Thank You for friends who love me through thick and thin - through the good, the bad, the ugly. Through joy and deep deep sorrow. Thank you Lord for my friend, my sister. Amen.

No comments: