Sunday, June 20

Happy Father's Day

I am "ABBA's child" ~ created, loved, forgiven, covered by grace ... I am a child of the King - Father God.

I am the daughter of my earthly dad ~ Gerald Henry Thomas. I was 39 when my Dad "went home" to be with our Heavenly Father.

I am the daugher-in-law of John H. Klassen. Dad K. "went home" to be with the Lord - 4 years ago. I miss my dads alot.

I am married to a wonderful man who is the Dad to our kids: Joshua and Leah, Ashley and Michael. Two by blood, two by marriage! Alvin is a great dad... I love that the kids love him so much, and want to celebrate Alvin, and love to be with him! Tonight we went to Cherry Hill for supper and then back to our place for coffee. Poppa got to celebrate with Everett! What joy to watch and to experience with our grandson!

We also got to celebrate Father's Day with our son Joshua Gerald - as he celebrated with his son Everett John. (Of course you notice that Josh is named after Poppa Thomas, and Everett is named after Great Granda Klassen. Wow... my heart is so blessed!

It has been a good day - we began the day with breakfast with good friends/family Kim and Kevin. Us girls bought breakfast for our men. It was a good time catching up on what is new in our lives. Then off we went to the land for a few hours.

June 20, 2010 - Sunday - Happy Father's Day! I am so thankful.

No comments: